Be demanding, starting with ourselves
Called ‘The Fearless’ (L’Intrepide) – « who faces obstacles without fear … » – REALITE’S new headquarters is a renovation project where each square metre has been eco-designed to promote quality of life at work, in a demanding certification process
Eco-design our headquarters to improve our standards
Promoting well-being and collective performance
Based on the principle of openness, the building favours the contribution of natural light. It offers many collective workspaces with sophisticated designs and uses, and includes many services dedicated to employees: catering, a concierge, as well as a Vista Santé centre, with a medical centre specialising in sports, fitness and physiotherapy.
Limiting the environmental impact
The very choice of a refurbishment for our headquarters reflects REALITE’S desire to adopt a responsible approach.
Here are some key actions carried out during the operation:
- Clean site charter with an obligation for service providers to limit and sort waste
- Improvement of energy performance and integration of photovoltaic panels
- 5% of parking spaces equipped with electric charging stations and 5% dedicated to carpooling
- Preservation of existing plants, revegetation of part of the roof and landscaping with flowers for bees, fruit shrubs for birds, and plants of high ecological interest
- Installation of roof beehives, insect shelters and birdhouses
Have ‘The Fearless’ (L’Intrépide) certified like all our corporate real estate projects
REALITES aims for ‘The Fearless’ (L’Intrépide) to obtain the benchmark for corporate real estate certification: the BREEAM label. It is defined by ten categories which relate to the respect and protection of the external environment as well as the creation of a working environment promoting the well-being of employees: operations management, health and well-being, energy, materials, land used, ecology and innovation.
A certification process that naturally applies to all REALITES tertiary projects
to renovate the building
companies mobilised, regional branches of large groups, local SMEs and VSEs
of photovoltaic panels
« RéBREEAM RFO-certified renovation, ‘The Fearless’ (L’Intrépide) is a good illustration of our vision of corporate real estate: buildings that are both environmentally friendly and generate well-being for their occupants.«Marie Stéphan
Head of tertiary programs